Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Berlin, and are currently looking for a Business Development Intern (m/f/d).
Business Development Intern (m/f/d)
- Different market development tasks with focus on Greece as well as a hybrid market research
- Screening of project opportunities using GoogleEarth and software tools
- Continuous screening of PV & energy markets, project applications, opportunities and regulatory changes
- Analysis of large industrial electricity customers and privately-owened utilities
- Research and analysis of technical solutions for renewable and hybrid systems
- Studying for a business, economics or technical degree (ideally in 3rd or 4th year) with an interest or even expertise in the energy sector
- Previous practical experience ideally in other internships or full-time work (in the energy or renewable energy space would be an additional asset)
- Greek mother tongue and fluent in English are key requirements, German & other languages are an additional asset
- Self-starter, highly motivated to explore new topics, very solution oriented and motivated to work through details
- Starting as soon as possible with a duration of 5-12 moths
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.