Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Gebeng, Malaysia and are currently looking for a Logistic Manager/Admin (m/f).
Logistic Manager/ Admin (m/f)
- Coordinate with all suppliers and work towards maintaining delivery schedule of equipment
- Manage any transport / damage issues if any
- Manage inventory of delivered materials
- Schedule and track inbound and outgoing shipments
- Ensure materials are delivered to sites in a timely manner as per clients’ criteria
- Assess and recommend ideal shipping methods, routing or carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications and costs
- Negotiate rates with carriers and Warehouse providers
- Ensure logistic yard and plant complies to HSE including tickets, VOC, SWMS, jsas and other procedures
- Organize, execute and coordinate construction meetings. Also, Monitor and control document transmittal
- Report to Construction Manager on site and supply Chain Manager off-shore
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin or any related fields
- 2+ years’ field logistics experience preferably on construction sites, here Infrastructure/Energy projects
- Demonstrated understanding of consumer goods industry
- Able to manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and inventory management software
- Working Experience with Document Transmittal Software
- Experience with analysing site specific project strategy & development for logistic
- Be able to communicate clearly in English and Bahasar Malaysia, Additional language skills like Mandarin are beneficial
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.