Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in the United Kingdom, and are currently looking for an O&M Site Technician for PV.
O&M Site Technician for PV
- Understand the company’s obligations in respect of the assigned sites, and assist with ensuring, monitoring and reporting on compliance with those obligations.
- Be aware of HSE issues, report any on site issue to the Area Manager and HSE Manager and assist in implementation of necessary measures to improve HSE.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and corrective maintenance works (excluding HV maintenance) for solar plants to ensure the successful ongoing operation of the plants.
- Take supporting responsibility (supporting Lead Technician) for on-site responsibility for plant performance, work quality and site appearance (both electrical, landscaping, and other).
- Maintain regular contact with the Technical Operations Planner and Area Manager to coordinate site works effectively, and seek guidance if/where not provided in full by the Lead Technician.
- Together with the Lead Technician, effectively resolve work tickets and report back any required information to the Project Manager, Technical Operations Planner or Area Manager (or other seniors where required) in a professional, compl
- Support Lead Technician in liaison with internal and external parties such as in-house LV, HV and Ground maintenance teams, subcontractors and other third parties as required and directed.
- Professionally and diligently undertake all required training and development.
- Take part in the company’s on-call rota for non-working hours (including bank holidays and weekend).
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience working on ground mounted solar farms
- C&G 2330 level 2/3 or equivalent
- C&G BS7671 17th edition
- Computer literate
- Can work under own initiative
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Desirable: Qualifications or training in specific PV inverter technologies; Communications or networking qualifications; IOSH or NEBOSH
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.