Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Tokyo, and are currently looking for a Translator.
- Assists in the preparation of legal reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Assists in the understanding of the nuances of translated documents by investigating and understanding unfamiliar definitions and terms
- Reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained
- Researching legal, technical and phraseology to find the correct translation
- Proofreading and editing final translated and edited documents
- Providing grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document
- Prioritizing work to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university
- Legal knowledge of communications systems a plus (audio, video, intercom, telephony)
- Very good skills in MS Word, Excel, and IE, and excellent ability to perform web searches
- Good knowledge of legal and engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent research skill
- Ability to work 15-20 hours per week during normal business hour
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.