Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in the United Kingdom, and are currently looking for a O&M Lead Technician for PV.
O&M Lead Technician for PV
- Lead the Site Technicians by actively working together with them and providing technical guidance and day-to-day coaching and training.
- Understand the company’s detailed obligations in respect of the Lead Technician’s assigned sites, and ensure, monitor and report on compliance with those obligations.
- Be aware of HSE issues, report any on site issue to the Area Manager and HSE Manager and implement necessary measures to improve HSE.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and corrective maintenance works (including HV maintenance) for solar plants to ensure the successful ongoing operation of the plants.
- Take primary on-site responsibility for plant performance, work quality and site appearance (both electrical, landscaping, and other).
- Maintain regular contact with the Technical Operations Planner and Area Manager to coordinate site works effectively, and seek guidance where required.
- Together with the Site Technicians, effectively resolve work tickets and report back any required information to the Project Manager, Technical Operations Planner or Area Manager (or other seniors where required) in a professional, complete and timely man
- Liaise with internal and external parties such as in-house LV, HV and Ground maintenance teams, subcontractors and other third parties as required and directed.
- Professionally and diligently undertake all required training and development.
- Take part in the company’s on-call rota for non-working hours (including bank holidays and weekend).
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience working on ground mounted solar farms
- C&G 2330 level 2/3 or equivalent
- C&G BS7671 17th edition
- Computer literate
- Can work under own initiative
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- HV qualifications AP15 or OP40 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Desirable: Qualifications or training in specific PV inverter technologies; Communications or networking qualifications; IOSH or NEBOSH
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.